SOUTHEAST REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Florida & Georgia, United States
PermAlert (www.permalert.com) is currently seeking an energetic Sales Representatives to join our growing team in the Southeastern region of the U.S. – Florida & Georgia. We are looking for someone who is eager to get out and develop customer relationships and help grow our client base in key mission critical facilities such as hospitals, hotel resorts and buildings with backup generators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture and develop a new customer base in SE region of the U.S.
- Target facilities such as hospitals, hotel resorts and any buildings with backup generators to adopt PermAlert’s fuel leak detection system.
- Quote leak detection system projects in the region.
- Provide customer service and account management.
- Make frequent sales calls by visiting customer sites.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with key accounts.
- Develop sales strategies to align with company objectives.
- Participate in professional associations to establish networks.
- Create annual sales forecasts and input during budget process.
- At least 5 years of technical sales experience.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience selling backup power generation or facility related products is a plus.
- Effective communication skills with a wide range of people including facility maintenance staff, site engineers, and purchasing professionals.
- A self-starter who can take initiative to search for new opportunities.
- Computer literacy and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time in assigned region and international travel as needed.
We offer a competitive compensation package with base salary, sales commission with no cap, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with match, and more.
PERMA-PIPE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, equal pay and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), mental or physical disability, veteran status or genetic information.